Improving the lives of individuals and families through Native American culturally appropriate behavioral health, affordable housing, and community development services.
Since 1972, we have been changing lives, strengthening families, and building healthy communities. We began as a small grassroots organization operating one program for Native American men in recovery from substance abuse. Today, Native American Connections owns and operates 18 sites throughout Central Phoenix offering a continuum of affordable housing, behavioral health, and community development services which touch and change the lives of over 10,000 individuals and families each year.
Our Vision is to be recognized as an innovative Native American service & development organization.
- We are a leader in developing, building and managing high quality housing communities
- We participate in community efforts to end homelessness
- We offer compassionate behavioral healthcare and support individuals in recovery
- We integrateNative American healing with evidence based practices
- We champion community development projects that strengthen the Native American Community and celebrate our rich cultural history
Our Values are embodied in our work: collaboration, empowerment, integrity, stewardship, wellness, compassion, family, spirituality, teamwork and volunteerism.
Native American Connections’ services are open to everyone and no person shall, on the grounds of race, color, sex, religion, national or ethnic origin, familial status, or disability be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination.