Native American Connections offers high-quality, safe affordable apartment communities serving families and individuals. Our housing communities are targeted to unique populations including seniors, families with children and individuals. We encourage residents to participate in developing a sense of community that supports and cares for their neighbors. Our Resident Services Team connects residents with on-site or community based resources to improve their health, wellness and housing stability.
Native American Connections’ cultural heritage dictates that we are mindful of the impact our actions have on future generations. Many of our housing communities incorporate LEED Certification Standards including:
- Incorporating “Transit-oriented-design” (close proximity to public transportation) to encourage use of public transit resulting in lower regional pollution.
- Providing secure bicycle storage to tenants helping to promote fewer greenhouse gas emissions.
- Building on infill lots allowing for closer access to community resources and using existing infrastructure rather than developing new roads and utilities.
- Developing a high density complex that reduces the overall footprint of project but also provides a comfortable living experience for the tenants.
- Promoting water conservation through the use of drought tolerant plants, thus reducing the overall irrigation requirements.
- Providing highly-efficient plumbing fixtures to reduce overall water demand.
- Installing Energy Star appliances in order to reduce electricity demand.
- Using high-efficiency HVAC equipment and non-HCFC refrigerants.
- (For more information regarding LEED for Homes, please visit : www.usgbc.org/leed/rating-systems/homes).
Income restrictions apply based on household size and income.
- If you are interested, please fill out the form below and you may fax the completed form to 602-256-7356 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once placed on Interest list - applicant must complete and send an update form at least every 120 days or they will be dropped from the Interest List.
Landmark Senior Housingavailable
8232 North 59th Avenue Glendale,AZ 85302 33.5562338, -112.1862312 • 602-648-9738
Landmark Senior Housing is centrally located in Glendale, close to shopping, senior centers, public library, cultural, arts and dining venues. Landmark Senior Housings 52 affordable One Bedroom Apartments were specifically designed for those 62 years or older. stylish hard surface countertops + upgraded wood replica flooring and contrasting kitchen and bathroom cabinetry
Cedar Crossingno availability
333 E. Virginia Phoenix, AZ 8500433.4762527, -112.0677626 • 602-648-9736
Cedar Crossing, a LEED for homes Platinum project, is only minutes away from the Encanto Light Rail Station in Central Phoenix, close to jobs, shopping, and the best cultural, art and dining hot-spots in the valley. Cedar Crossing’s 74 affordable apartments consist of studio, one, two and three bedroom layouts.
Urban Living on 2nd Aveno availability
650 N. 2nd Avenue Phoenix AZ 8500333.4564311, -112.0768231 • 602-648-9757
Urban Living 2 (UL2) is only minutes away from the light rail in the heart of Downtown Phoenix close to jobs, shopping, and the best cultural, art and dining hot-spots in the Valley! UL2’s 70 affordable apartments consist of urban loft studios, one, two, and three bedroom layouts.
Devine Legacy on Centralno availability
4570 N. Central Ave. Phoenix, AZ 8501233.5031143, -112.0743390 • 602-903-4172
Devine Legacy on Central is located off the Campbell and Central light rail station designed to be an upscale, healthy-living community close to all the main attractions that make for a desirable Downtown living experience. Devine Legacy’s 65 affordable apartments consist of urban loft studios, one, two, and three bedroom layouts.
Coral Canyonno availability
4545 N. 15th Street Phoenix, AZ 8501433.5032065, -112.0491770 • 602-648-9778
With its modern design, close proximity to schools, shopping, community and health centers, Coral Canyon is perfect for households of all sizes looking for Downtown location with a close-knit community feel. Coral Canyon’s 69 affordable apartments consist of two, three and four bedroom layouts.
Whispering Palmsno availability
1650 E. Georgia Phoenix, AZ 8501633.5150870, -112.0455960 • 602-648-9780
Located in North Central Phoenix, Whispering Palms is only minutes away from public transportation, close to jobs, shopping, and schools. Cul-de-sac entry provides added safety for families with children. Whispering Palms’ 20 affordable apartments consist of one, two, and three bedroom layouts.
Carefree on North Centralno availability
126 W. Maryland Ave Phoenix, AZ 85013 33.5318761, -112.0772851 • 602-648-9770
This 55+ Senior Community is a one-of-a-kind independent-living community offering the residents an array of activities and programs to encourage them to stay active, healthy, and vibrant in their twilight years. Carefree on North Central’s 36 affordable apartments consist of one and two bedroom layouts.
Center Court Apartmentsno availability
4201 N. 9th Street Phoenix, AZ 8501433.4965381, -112.0621154 • 602-648-9770
Center Court is only minutes away from public transportation, close to jobs, shopping, hospitals and schools. Center Court’s 24 affordable apartments consist of studio and one bedroom layouts.