Conveniently located the Light Rail (just north of the Central and Campbell station)
Call 602-903-4172 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Devine Legacy offers 4 different floor plans:
· One Bedroom / Loft
· Two bedroom / 1.5 bathroom / washer & dryer
· Three Bedroom / 2 bathroom / washer & dryer
· Oven/Stove Range
· Frost Free Refrigerator
· Garbage Disposal
· On-Site Laundry Room
· Trash & Recycling chutes on each level
· Gated garage parking
· Planned resident activities and services
o Computer Room with Video Games and Business Conference Room
o Community courtyard with BBQ's, playground & gathering spaces
o A tobacco free environment
$250 deposit is required to reserve a unit through application process
Deposit is fully refundable if your household does not qualify or if apartment type is not available.
Placement on the interest list does not guarantee an apartment, income and other occupancy restrictions apply and must be verified. A full application must be provided prior to an approval or denial of occupancy.
Equal Housing Opportunity
As a LEED for Homes Multifamily Platinum project, Devine Legacy on Central incorporates many sustainable initiatives hoping to provide a positive impact on both the environment and local community. Additionally, as an affordable housing project, Devine Legacy on Central proves that such initiatives can be accessible to members of all income classes.
Such initiatives included:
· Providing accessible public transportation and secure bicycle storage to tenants helping to promote fewer greenhouse gas emissions.
· Building on infill lots allowing for closer access to community resources and using existing infrastructure rather than developing new roads and utilities.
· Developing a high density complex that reduces the overall footprint of project but also provides a comfortable living experience for the tenants.
· The promotion of water conservation through the use of drought tolerant plants, thus reducing the overall irrigation requirements.
· Providing very high-efficiency plumbing fixtures to reduce overall water demand.
· The installation of Energy Star appliances in order to reduce electricity demand.
· The use of high-efficiency HVAC equipment and the use of non-HCFC refrigerants.
These are just some of the many LEED for Homes directives implemented into Devine Legacy on Central. For more information regarding LEED for Homes, please visit www.usgbc.org.
download the snapshot of Devine Legacy here