Residential Treatment for Substance Use
Residential treatment provides substance use and co-occurring treatment services focusing on the integration of mind, body and spirit. Native American Connections’ clinical services are holistic, strengths-based and culturally responsive. Native American traditional healing anchors evidence-based practices, creating a pathway to hope, wellness, and an improved quality of life. During their stay, clients will participate in:
- Sweat lodges
- Talking circle
- Songs and drumming
- Red Road teachings
- Native crafts, storytelling, and cultural presentations
- Individual, family, and group education
- Life skills and health education
- Family reunification
- Parenting, healthy, relationships, domestic violence education
- Medical and medication services
- 12 step and recovery support meetings
Patina Wellness Center
- 70 residential substance use treatment beds for adult women
- On-site childcare for children birth to five years of age
- Specialized services for pregnant and post-partum women
Patina Mountain Preserve
- 48 residential substance use treatment beds for adult men
- Located on the Phoenix Mountain Preserve and includes specialized services incorporating the environment and wilderness activities
Our Intake Form allows our staff to connect you with the correct programs and services.
Bring your completed form to our facility or email it to email@example.com
The Outpatient Treatment Center is located at 4520 North Central, Suite 100, Phoenix, AZ with office hours Monday through Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm and in evenings by appointment. Please call (602) 424-2060 for assistance or information.
Agencies and providers can refer directly to NAC via fax to (602) 424-1623 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Members of tribal communities interested in developing a referral program may call us at (602) 254-3247.
Walk-ins for intake are welcome Monday through Friday, 8:00am – 3:00pm. Intakes are offered in-person, by telephone, and telehealth.