Residential Substance Abuse Treatment
Native American Connections provides inpatient, residential treatment services for substance abuse and co-occurring behavioral health issues and disorders. Native American traditional healing anchors our evidence-based practices - creating a pathway to hope, recovery, wellness, and an improved quality of life. Clients at NAC's residential treatment centers can expect:
- Traditional healing & culturally competent recovery methods
- Individual, family, and group education
- Life skills and health education for use in daily life
- Family reunification support (with client permission)
- Parenting, healthy, relationships, domestic violence education
- Medical and medication services
- 12 step and recovery support meetings
Residential Treatment Centers
Native American Connections' residential substance use disorder treatment program has two residential treatment facilities to best serve the community, Patina Wellness Center and Patina Mountain Preserve, clinically structured to provide services to men, women, two-spirit individuals, and families.
Patina Wellness Center (PWC)
- Available to adults 18 and older
- Serving women, two-spirit individuals, pregnant parents, and single parents & families with dependent children ages birth to 5 years old
- 70 residential, inpatient treatment beds available
- Staff providing on-site care for children, birth to five years of age
- Specialized services for pregnant and post-partum women
Patina Mountain Preserve (PMP)
- Available to adults 18 years or older
- Serving men, two-spirit individuals
- Single parents with dependent children ages birth to 5 years (services provided at our Patina Wellness Center location)
- 48 residential, inpatient treatment beds available
- Located on the Phoenix Mountain Preserve
- Wilderness activities throughout the recovery process
Traditional Healing & Culturally Competent Services
In addition to clinical services in our residential treatment program, Native American Connections provides access to traditional and culturally competent services to our clients. During their stay, clients are encouraged to participate in traditionally practiced healing ceremonies and actions including:
- Sweat lodges
- Talking circle
- Songs and drumming
- Red Road teachings
- Native crafts, storytelling, and cultural presentations
Your Path to Recovery Starts Here
Our behavioral health professionals are prepared to assist with your assessment and admission into Native American Connections' residential treatment program.
Ready to begin your recovery at NAC?
Call 602-424-2060 now to schedule your assessment, or submit your info in the 'Get Started' section to have our residential treatment center team reach out for scheduling.
Have questions or need more info?
Message our treatment team in the 'Get Started' section to the right or below. Provide your information to receive a follow-up message. Our intake team is ready to help!
Reach out to our team with the form linked below. We will respond promptly to provide the information necessary to get started with services.
If you have questions or concerns, reach out to us at 602-424-2060 or firstname.lastname@example.org to have our intake staff help you.
Intake assessments are offered in-person by appointment or walk-in as well as by phone. Our team will coordinate with you to provide the best method of meeting. See our Outpatient Treatment Center information for hours of operation.
Members of tribal communities interested in developing a referral program may call us at 602-424-2060 or email email@example.com.