Patina Wellness Center
337 E. Virginia Avenue, Phoenix AZ 85004
Opened in July 2016, the Patina Wellness Center provides substance use and co-occurring treatment services focusing on the integration of mind, body, and spirit. NAC’s clinical services are holistic, strengths based, and culturally responsive. Native American traditional healing practices anchor evidence based practices to foster an empowering and supportive environment; creating a pathway to hope, wellness, and an improved quality of life. Patina’s 45-day program provides access to:
- 70 residential substance use treatment beds for men and women; special accommodations for parents with young children
- Specialized services for pregnant and post-partum women
- Native American traditional healing practices and cultural activities including sweat lodges, smudging, talking circles, songs and drumming, Red Road teachings, Native crafts, storytelling and cultural presentations.
- On-site life skills classes, workforce development activities, computer center
- Wellness checks, health education classes, alternative healing practices, art therapy
- On-site childcare for children birth to five years of age
Click video link to watch the Patina Wellness Center Video
Members of tribal communities interested in developing a referral program may call us at 602-254-3247.