Young Adult Services
For those 16-25 years of age, Native American Connections’ Treatment, Recovery, Enhancement, Expansion Program (TREE) helps young adults and their families address substance use and begin recovery or maintain their recovery path. Youth who may be disconnected from services or experiencing homelessness can get help with:
- Outpatient treatment for substance use disorder & mental health
- Recovery support
- Individual & family counseling
- Workforce development & job skills
- Life skills & education planning
- Cultural identity and self-worth
- Trauma-informed care
- Housing and self-sufficiency
- Case management and connections to community resources
TREE is made possible with funding by SAMHSA.
Services are available with or without insurance. Contact us at (602) 424-2060 or email YouthTREE@nativeconnections.org to get started. Services are offered in person or by telehealth, individual or group. Check out our flyer with additional information.
Shelter and Homeless Housing Services for Young Adults
NAC operates HomeBase and Saguaro Ki, supporting youth experiencing homelessness. To learn more about housing at these locations, click here.