2017 Holiday Food Drive
Our progress so far: $1,650.00
Native American Connections has been serving individuals and families in the Phoenix area for over 40 years.
Your support will provide meals for:
- 273 chronically homeless adult men and women in our permanent supportive housing facilities including seniors and veterans.
- 343 families earning between 30-60% median income which includes 320 children under the age of 18.
- Senior citizens on limited incomes living in our senior housing communities in Phoenix and Glendale, Arizona.
- 70 adult men and women receiving in-house, intensive treatment at our Patina Wellness Center which includes an on-site nursery for clients who need care for their children infant to 5 years of age while in treatment.
- 200 families in our Children and Adult Outpatient Programs.
THANK YOU FOR MAKING THEIR HOLIDAY SPECIAL
Click the button below to donate.