Cedar Crossing is only minutes away from the Encanto Light Rail Station in Central Phoenix, close to jobs, shopping, and the best cultural, art and dining hot-spots in the valley.
Cedar Crossing’s 74 affordable apartments consist of studio, one, two and three bedroom layouts.
- Eco-Friendly+ LEED Platinum + Recycling +Energy efficient appliances & heating and cooling
- Community – BBQ’s + Community Room+ Basketball Court
- Health - Fitness Center + Playground + Smoke Free Community
- Lifestyle – Free community events & educational programs + Free Limited Wi-Fi
- Pet Friendly – 1 dog under 40 pounds or up to 2 cats welcome + on site dog park
- Stainless Steel Appliances – electric range + refrigerator + dishwasher + microwave
- Modern Accents – stylish countertops + upgrades wood replicated flooring and contrasting kitchen and bathroom cabinetry
- Added comfort – full size washer & dryer + central air conditioning + cable ready
LEED Certification Standards
New LEED for Homes Multifamily Platinum project, Cedar Crossing, incorporates many sustainable initiatives hoping to provide a positive impact on both the environment and local community.
Sustainable initiatives include:
* Incorporating “High-Quality-Transit” (close proximity to public transportation) to encourage use of public transit resulting in lower regional pollution.
* Providing secure bicycle storage to tenants helping to promote fewer greenhouse gas emissions.
* Building on infill lots allowing for closer access to community resources and using existing infrastructure rather than developing new roads and utilities.
* Developing a high density complex that reduces the overall footprint of project but also provides a comfortable living experience for the tenants.
* The promotion of water conservation through the use of drought tolerant plants, thus reducing the overall irrigation requirements.
* Providing highly-efficient plumbing fixtures to reduce overall water demand.
* The installation of Energy Star appliances in order to reduce electricity demand.
* The use of high-efficiency HVAC equipment and the use of non-HCFC refrigerants.
These are just some of the many LEED for Homes directives implemented into Stepping Stone. For more information regarding LEED for Homes, please visit : www.greenhomeguide.com.
If you are interested in this property, please contact us at 602-648-9736 for placement on our waitlist. Income restrictions apply.