Devine Legacy on Central
Devine Legacy on Central is located off the Campbell and Central light rail station designed to be an upscale, healthy-living community close to all the main attractions that make for a desirable Downtown living experience. Devine Legacy’s 65 affordable apartments consist of urban loft studios, one, two, and three bedroom layouts.
- Eco-Friendly+LEED Platinum Certified Building + recycling + energy efficient appliances + heating and cooling
- Entertainment + Computer room + BBQs + community room
- Health + playground + smoke-free community
- Lifestyle + FREE community events + educational programs
- Convenience + FREE wi-fi in select areas + covered/gated parking
- Stainless-steel Appliances + range + refrigerator + dishwasher + microwave
- Modern Accents + stylish countertops + upgraded wood replicated flooring + carpet
- Added Luxury + full-size washer/dryer in most units + central air conditioning + cable ready
LEED Certification Standards
New LEED for Homes Multifamily Platinum project, Devine Legacy, incorporates many sustainable initiatives hoping to provide a positive impact on both the environment and local community.
Sustainable initiatives include:
* Incorporating “High-Quality-Transit” (close proximity to public transportation) to encourage use of public transit resulting in lower regional pollution.
* Building on infill lots allowing for closer access to community resources and using existing infrastructure rather than developing new roads and utilities.
* The promotion of water conservation through the use of drought tolerant plants, thus reducing the overall irrigation requirements.
* Providing highly-efficient plumbing fixtures to reduce overall water demand.
* The installation of Energy Star appliances in order to reduce electricity demand.
* The use of high-efficiency HVAC equipment and the use of non-HCFC refrigerants.
These are just some of the many LEED for Homes directives implemented into Camelback Pointe. For more information regarding LEED for Homes, please visit : www.greenhomeguide.com.
If you are interested in this property, please contact us at 602-648-9781 for placement on our waitlist. Income restrictions apply.