Landmark Senior Housing
Landmark Senior Housing is centrally located in Glendale, close to shopping,senior centers, public library, cultural, arts and dining venues. Landmark's 52 affordable One Bedroom Apartments were specifically designed for those 62 years or older.
- Eco-Friendly+ LEED Platinum + Recycling +Energy efficient appliances
- Community – BBQ’s + Community Room+ Fire Pit
- Health - Fitness Center + Fitness Center + Smoke Free Community + Community Garden
- Lifestyle – Free Educational Programs + Library + Computer Lab + Free Wi-Fi
- Pet Friendly – 1 dog under 40 pounds or up to 2 cats welcome + on site dog park
- Stainless Steel Appliances – electric range + refrigerator + dishwasher + microwave
- Modern Accents – stylish hard surface countertops + upgraded wood replica flooring and contrasting kitchen and bathroom cabinetry
- Added comfort – convenient on-site laundry room + elevators + on site hair salon
LEED Certification Standards
New LEED for Homes Multifamily Platinum project, Landmark Senior Housing, incorporates many sustainable initiatives hoping to provide a positive impact on both the environment and local community.
Sustainable initiatives include:
* Incorporating “High-Quality-Transit” (close proximity to public transportation) to encourage use of public transit resulting in lower regional pollution.
* Building on infill lots allowing for closer access to community resources and using existing infrastructure rather than developing new roads and utilities.
* The promotion of water conservation through the use of drought tolerant plants, thus reducing the overall irrigation requirements.
* Providing highly-efficient plumbing fixtures to reduce overall water demand.
* The installation of Energy Star appliances in order to reduce electricity demand.
* The use of high-efficiency HVAC equipment and the use of non-HCFC refrigerants.
These are just some of the many LEED for Homes directives implemented into Landmark Senior Housing. For more information regarding LEED for Homes, please visit : http://www.greenhomeguide.com/.
Qualifications: One household member must be 62 years or older; up to 3 persons may reside in these one bedroom apartments; minimum annual household income is $15,200.
- If you are interested, please fill out the form below and you may fax the completed form to 602-256-7356 or email to Housing@NativeConnections.org
Once placed on the Interest list - applicant must complete and send an update form at least every 120 days or they will be deopped from the Interest List.
If you are interested in this property, please contact us at 602-648-9738 for placement on our waitlist. Income restrictions apply.