- Utilities included
- Single occupancy
- Smoke free community
- Fitness center
- Community room with TV
- Computer room
- Barbeque area
- Appliances include range, refrigerator and microwave
- Onsite laundry
- Bike shop
- Onsite housing case management
- Onsite food pantry
- Income and occupancy restrictions apply
- LEED Certified
LEED Certification Standards
New LEED for Homes Multifamily Platinum project, Camelback Pointe, incorporates many sustainable initiatives hoping to provide a positive impact on both the environment and local community.
Sustainable initiatives include:
* Incorporating “High-Quality-Transit” (close proximity to public transportation) to encourage use of public transit resulting in lower regional pollution.
* Building on infill lots allowing for closer access to community resources and using existing infrastructure rather than developing new roads and utilities.
* The promotion of water conservation through the use of drought tolerant plants, thus reducing the overall irrigation requirements.
* Providing highly-efficient plumbing fixtures to reduce overall water demand.
* The installation of Energy Star appliances in order to reduce electricity demand.
* The use of high-efficiency HVAC equipment and the use of non-HCFC refrigerants.
These are just some of the many LEED for Homes directives implemented into Camelback Pointe. For more information regarding LEED for Homes, please visit : www.greenhomeguide.com.