Integrated Health Services
Outpatient and residential treatment for substance use & co-occurring disorders with general health services available at our Integrated Clinic.
- Behavioral Health
- General Health Services
Housing is the foundation of Native American Connections and a principle method of supporting individuals in alcohol and drug recovery, family stabilization, and community wellness. NAC has developed, owns and manages 850 units of supportive and affordable housing.
Native American Connections champions community development projects that strengthen the Native American Community and celebrates the rich cultural histories of indigenous peoples. NAC is a leader in community efforts to end homelessness. We advocate for affordable housing and easy access to whole-person healthcare.
Donate | Volunteer
Contribute to NAC!
Join us as we strive to change lives and build healthy communities! We’re better together and we all have something valuable to contribute; learn different ways to make a difference in our community and give today.
Making a donation? Click here to go directly to our donation form, newly powered by Bloomerang.
Looking to volunteer or have your project set up already? Click here to go directly to our sign-up form.
Funds that Fuel
Contribute to NAC to support our efforts of providing affordable, accessible housing and health services to our neighbors in Phoenix.
Visit Our Donation Page
Share Your Skills
Learn more about participating with Native American Connections and join our strong community.
Visit our Volunteer Page
Your generous donations foster hope, resiliency and well-being. With your help, Native American Connections can…
- Support men, women and youth in recovery from substance use disorders
- Respond to community needs during an emergency like COVID-19
- Provide affordable housing for 500 families, elders and transition aged youth
- Provide supportive housing for 300 men and women transitioning from homelessness
- Shelter and support 140 homeless youth each year as they pursue a healthy future
- Develop important community projects like the Phoenix Indian School Visitors Center