Donate | Volunteer
Donate & Volunteer Overview
Join us to help our neighbors and make a difference in our community. We’re better together and we all have something valuable to contribute – time, food, supplies, and financial support.
Your generous donations foster hope, resiliency and well-being. With your help, Native American Connections can…
- Support men, women and youth in recovery from substance use disorders
- Respond to community needs during an emergency like COVID-19
- Provide affordable housing for 500 families, elders and transition aged youth
- Provide supportive housing for 300 men and women transitioning from homelessness
- Shelter and support 140 homeless youth each year as they pursue a healthy future
- Develop important community projects like the Phoenix Indian School Visitors Center
Ways to Give
Contribute to Native American Connections' donation fund to support our efforts of providing affordable, accessible housing and health services to our neighbors in Phoenix.
ways to give
Learn more about participating with Native American Connections and join our strong community.