Donate with our links below! Your generous support helps Native American Connections:
- Give hope to men and women in recovery
- Provide affordable housing for 500 families, elders and transition aged youth
- Provide supportive housing for 300 men and women transitioning from homelessness
- Shelter and support homeless 140 youth each year
- Develop important community projects like the Phoenix Indian School Visitors Center
The Arizona Charitable Tax Credit
Native American Connections is an Arizona Qualifying Charitable Organization (QCO #20537). Donate by April 15th and take a dollar for dollar reduction on your Arizona tax liability. Taxpayers filing as “single” may claim a maximum credit of $400. Taxpayers that file as “married” may claim a maximum credit of $800. This credit may be taken in addition to credits for donations made to public and private schools, foster care organizations and support for military families. Please consult a qualified tax advisor for advice on your personal tax situation.
Donate Online to Support Health, Housing and Community!
Choose how you'd like your donation to help and you'll be redirected to PayPal to complete an online donation.
You can also mail a check to:
Native American Connections, Attn: Fund Development, 4520 N. Central Ave, Ste. 600, Phoenix, AZ 85012
Thank you for donating to Native American Connections!
In-Kind Donations are another way to help NAC fill gaps in high need areas such as hygiene, household and quality of life items. Please visit the Volunteer Page for more information on how to get a donation drive started. You can view our donations list here.