Camelback Pointe features 54 fully furnished 1 bedroom apartments for chronically homeless and low income individuals.
- All utilities included
- Smoke free community
- Section 8 accepted
- No income required
- Fully furnished
- Free on site laundry rooms
- Single occupancy
- On site housing case management
- Community building with resident programs
- On site bike shop
- TV and game lounge
- BBQ area with bocce ball and horseshoe courts
- On site food pantry
LEED Certification Standards
New LEED for Homes Multifamily Platinum project, Camelback Pointe, incorporates many sustainable initiatives hoping to provide a positive impact on both the environment and local community.
Sustainable initiatives include:
* Incorporating “High-Quality-Transit” (close proximity to public transportation) to encourage use of public transit resulting in lower regional pollution.
* Building on infill lots allowing for closer access to community resources and using existing infrastructure rather than developing new roads and utilities.
* The promotion of water conservation through the use of drought tolerant plants, thus reducing the overall irrigation requirements.
* Providing highly-efficient plumbing fixtures to reduce overall water demand.
* The installation of Energy Star appliances in order to reduce electricity demand.
* The use of high-efficiency HVAC equipment and the use of non-HCFC refrigerants.
These are just some of the many LEED for Homes directives implemented into Camelback Pointe. For more information regarding LEED for Homes, please visit : www.greenhomeguide.com.
If you are interested in this property, please contact us at 602-648-9738 for placement on our waitlist. Income restrictions apply.