NOW LEASING - Urban Living on 2nd Avenue is Native American Connections' newest affordable housing development.
Urban Living on 2nd Avenue (UL2) is only minutes away from the light rail in the HEART of Downtown Phoenix close to jobs, shopping, and the best cultural, art and dining hot-spots in the Valley!
MOVE-IN DATES BEGIN JANUARY 2014
A $150 deposit holds your apartment through the leasing process. Private tours are available weekly, contact us today to see if you qualify for our income-base rates!
"How to I know if I qualify?"
Depending on your family size and if your gross income is between $15,000-$45,000 annually, UL2 may be right for you!*
*Eligible applicants must have an income to qualify. Rental rates are dependent upon gross income, number of individuals in the household, and the size of the unit desired. Unit availability is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Phone - 602.648.9757 Email - UL2@nativeconnections.org
Urban Living on 2nd Avenue (UL2) 650 N. 2nd Ave. Phoenix, AZ
SPECIAL COMMUNITY FEATURES
- Eco-Friendly + LEED Certified Building + recycling + energy efficient appliances + heating and cooling + bicycle storage
- Entertainment + movie theatre + BBQs + community room
- Health + fitness center + playground + smoke-free community
- Lifestyle + FREE community events + educational programs
- Convenience + FREE wi-fi in select areas + covered/gated parking
- Stainless-steel appliances + range + refrigerator + dishwasher + microwave
- Modern Accents + stylish countertops + upgraded wood replicated flooring + carpet
- Added Luxury + full-size washer/dryer + central air conditioning + cable-ready