Support Native American Connections through the Working Poor Tax Credit. This credit is a dollar for dollar reduction on your tax liability- Up to $200 filing single, and $400 per couple filing jointly.
5 Facts You May Not Know:
- Now Everyone Qualifies
Thanks to our State Legislature's SB1179, now anybody can claim the credit, even if you do not itemize deductions.
- Tax credit donations cost you nothing!
Tax credits reduce taxes dollar-for-dollar while tax deductions reduce taxable income.
- Get more money in return than you spend!
In addition to the state tax credit, take a charitable deduction on your federal income tax return. (You cannot take both a charitable deduction and a tax credit on your state income tax return.)
- Take multiple tax credits in the same year!
You may take advantage of the Working Poor Tax Credit, Public School Tax Credit, Private School Tuition Tax Credit AND Arizona Military Family Relief Fund Tax Credit in the same year!
- It's easy!
Donate online: www.nativeconnections.org/donate or download the mailing form above and return before December 31, 2013.
Your Tax Credit dollars provide:
- Counseling for all ages
- Affordable and permanent supportive housing to thousands of men, women and children
- Free educational programming at each of our housing communities
- Mental health education and outreach
- After-school and summer programs for youth
- Support services for adults and youth transitioning from homelessness