It is important that we keep you posted on our response to the COVID-19 pandemic and share our work on health, housing and community.
• The Census is ending on September 30, and we are raising the numbers by promoting it to our community.
• We are engaging our members in preparing voters for the General Election in November.
• We have opened the Lodge, a temporary emergency shelter for those experiencing homelessness.
• We are continuing to provide emergency food and resources to our communities, including COVID-19 supplies.
• We continuing our expansion of substance use residential treatment and wellness centers (Stepping Stone and Patina Mountain Preserve).
• We are offering virtual appointments in our outpatient telehealth program.