Turning on Amazon Smile supports Native American Connections as you shop. It’s FREE!
How to sign up for AmazonSmile
How to use AmazonSmile on a web browser:
1. Visit smile.amazon.com
2. Sign in with the same account you use for Amazon.com
3. Select 'Native American Connections' as your charity
4. Start shopping! Remember to checkout at smile.amazon.com to generate donations for NAC.
Tip: Add a bookmark to make it easier to shop at smile.amazon.com.
How to use AmazonSmile using the Amazon app on your mobile phone:
1. Open the Amazon Shopping app
2. Navigate to the main menu (≡)
3. Tap on Settings and then select “AmazonSmile”
4. Select “Native American Connections” and then follow the on-screen instructions to turn ON AmazonSmile in the mobile app
5. Once AmazonSmile has been activated in your app, future eligible app purchases will generate a donation to NAC.
6. Note: The tablet app is not yet supported. Please visit smile.amazon.com/onthego to learn more.