Our team is available to help.
What can we do for you?
- keyboard_arrow_down I have an emergency
- keyboard_arrow_down I'm interested in enrolling in a substance use disorder program
Please click here to get more information about Native American Connections' substance use disorder treatment programs.
- keyboard_arrow_down I need non-emergency assistance
You can call 211 or go to 211.org to connect with resources including supplemental bill assistance, COVID pandemic help, and other programs built to support those in need.
- keyboard_arrow_down I need shelter
Native American Connections offers emergency shelter solely for youth ages 18-24; learn more about NAC's HomeBase and Saguaro Ki communities here. You can contact 211 for emergency shelter or visit the Human Services Campus website at https://hsc-az.org/find-help for more shelter information.
- keyboard_arrow_down I need housing
Native American Connections offers two types of housing, affordable housing with income and other eligibility requirements and permanent supportive housing for people transitioning from homelessness coming through Coordinated Entry. Visit these pages to learn more about getting started with housing at NAC.
- keyboard_arrow_down I need rental assistance