Our team is available to help.
What can we do for you?
- keyboard_arrow_down I have an emergency
- keyboard_arrow_down I'm interested in enrolling in a substance use disorder program
Get more information about Native American Connections' substance use disorder treatment programs.
- keyboard_arrow_down I need non-emergency assistance
You can call 211 or go to 211.org to connect with resources including supplemental bill assistance, COVID pandemic help, and other programs built to support those in need.
- keyboard_arrow_down I'd like to contact the NAC health team
Connect with our assessment & outpatient services team at 602-424-2060.
Walk-ins for intake are welcome Monday through Friday, 8:00am – 3:00pm. The Outpatient Treatment Center is located at 4520 North Central, Suite 100, Phoenix, AZ.
- keyboard_arrow_down I need shelter
Native American Connections offers emergency shelter solely for youth ages 18-24; learn more about NAC's HomeBase and Saguaro Ki communities here. You can contact 211 for emergency shelter or visit the Human Services Campus website for more shelter information.
- keyboard_arrow_down I need housing
Native American Connections offers two types of housing, affordable housing with income and other eligibility requirements and permanent supportive housing for people transitioning from homelessness coming through Coordinated Entry. Visit these pages to learn more about getting started with housing at NAC.
- keyboard_arrow_down I need rental assistance
- keyboard_arrow_down I'd like to contact the NAC housing team
Please call our main number 602-254-3247 and our receptionist will connect you with the right housing property or individual.
- keyboard_arrow_down What is NAC's contact info?
Reach us at 602-254-3247, Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm for questions or concerns.
- keyboard_arrow_down What is the Phoenix Indian School Visitor Center's contact info?
Get in touch with the PISVC at 602-648-9713.
- keyboard_arrow_down What does Native American Connections do?
- keyboard_arrow_down How can I support Native American Connections?
- keyboard_arrow_down I’m not Native, can I use Native American Connections' services?
Yes, services are open to all community members.