Our team is available to help.
What can we do for you?
- keyboard_arrow_down I have an emergency
If you are in a life threatening situation call 911. Otherwise, please contact the Mercy Maricopa Crisis Line at 602-222-9444 or toll-free at 1-800-631-1314.
- keyboard_arrow_down I'm interested in enrolling in a substance use disorder program
Get more information about Native American Connections' substance use disorder treatment programs.
- keyboard_arrow_down I need non-emergency assistance
You can call 211 or go to 211.org to connect with resources including supplemental bill assistance, COVID pandemic help, and other programs built to support those in need.
- keyboard_arrow_down I'd like to contact the NAC health team
Connect with our assessment & outpatient services team at 602-424-2060.
Walk-ins for intake are welcome Monday through Friday, 8:00am – 3:00pm. The Outpatient Treatment Center is located at 4520 North Central, Suite 100, Phoenix, AZ.
- keyboard_arrow_down I need shelter
Native American Connections offers emergency shelter solely for youth ages 18-24; learn more about NAC's HomeBase and Saguaro Ki communities here. You can contact 211 for emergency shelter or visit the Human Services Campus website for more shelter information.
- keyboard_arrow_down I need housing
Native American Connections offers two types of housing, affordable housing with income and other eligibility requirements and permanent supportive housing for people transitioning from homelessness coming through Coordinated Entry. Visit these pages to learn more about getting started with housing at NAC.
- keyboard_arrow_down I need rental assistance
Native American Connections does not offer rental assistance. Please contact 211 or visit 211.org to connect with independent services. If you're living the City of Phoenix, please visit phoenix.gov/humanservices for further rental assistance information.
- keyboard_arrow_down I'd like to contact the NAC housing team
Please call our main number 602-254-3247 and our receptionist will connect you with the right housing property or individual.
- keyboard_arrow_down What is NAC's contact info?
Reach us at 602-254-3247, Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm for questions or concerns.
- keyboard_arrow_down What is the Phoenix Indian School Visitor Center's contact info?
Get in touch with the PISVC at 602-648-9713.
- keyboard_arrow_down What does Native American Connections do?
NAC offers integrated health and housing programs imbued with Native traditional values alongside community development and advocacy for health and housing relief. We do not provide tribal enrollment or family history services.
- keyboard_arrow_down How can I support Native American Connections?
You can provide financial support or donate basic needs items. Volunteer opportunities may be limited due to COVID.
- keyboard_arrow_down I’m not Native, can I use Native American Connections' services?
Yes, services are open to all community members.