Please choose how you'd like your donation to help then you will be taken to the credit card page:
Check or Money Order to:
Native American Connections
Attn: Fund Development
4520 N. Central Ave, Ste. 600
Phoenix, AZ 85012
Thank you for donating to Native American Connections.
Your generous support helps Native American Connections:
- Give hope to men and women in recovery to achieve and maintain sobriety and adopt healthy, productive lifestyles
- Provide safe and affordable housing near public transit to individuals and families
- Connect chronically homeless men and women to housing and the supportive services needed to prevent a return to the streets
- Find, engage and support homeless youth with food, clothing, lifeskills and GED classes, and case management
- House young adults aged 18-24 years at HomeBase of NAC as they pursue a positive, healthy and productive future
- Supplement food needs to residents needing assistance
- Engage in important community projects like the renovation of the Music Building at Steele Indian School Park
Other Ways to Donate
- Participate in your employer’s Workplace Giving Campaign
- Valley of the Sun United Way and other United Ways – NAC #1160
- AZ State Employees Charitable Campaign – NAC #ST705
- Federal Employees – NAC #43367
- Employer Matching
- Many employers will match your monetary gift to Native American Connections or even make a donation on behalf of your Volunteer hours. To find out if your employer has a matching gift program, contact your Human Resources department
- Contact your Human Resources Department to find out if your employer has a matching gift program.
- Many employers will match your monetary gift or make a donation to Native American Connections for your volunteer hours.
- Arizona Charitable Tax Credit
- Native American Connections qualifies for the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit. Donate by April 15th and take a dollar for dollar reduction on your Arizona tax liability. Taxpayers filing as “single” may claim a maximum credit of $400. Taxpayers that file as “married” may claim a maximum credit of $800. The Arizona Charitable Tax Credit may be taken in addition to credits for donations made to public and private schools, foster care organizations and support for military families. Please consult a qualified tax advisor for advice on your personal tax situation.
- Effective September 2018, Arizona tax payers taking the charitable tax credit must include Native American Connections' Qualifying Charitable Organizaton Code (QCO) on their tax returns. The Native American Connections' QCO is 20537.
Individuals, schools, companies, faith communities, scouts and many other groups can provide goods and services often used in our programs and housing communities. Our most-needed items are:
- Food (perishable and non-perishable)
- Houseware and kitchen supplies
- Hygiene supplies (shampoo, toothpaste, body wash, etc.)
- Gift cards (for distribution to clients in need and also for NAC to purchase goods and services)
- Building and maintenance supplies
- Clothing and shoes (youth, young adults, men & women)
For specific questions on donating or volunteering contact the Fund Development Team:
Volunteer and In-kind Donations
602-254-3247, ext. 1021