Please choose how you'd like your donation to help,then you will be taken to the credit card page:
Check or Money Order to:
Native American Connections
Attn: Fund Development
4520 N. Central Ave, Ste. 600
Phoenix, AZ 85012
Donations received this way provide 100 % of the donation to NAC
Thank you for donating to Native American Connections.
Your generous support helps Native American Connections:
- Give hope to men and women in recovery to achieve and maintain sobriety and adopt healthy, productive lifestyles
- Provide safe and affordable housing near public transit to individuals and families
- Connect chronically homeless men and women to housing and the supportive services needed to prevent a return to the streets
- Engage and support homeless youth with food, clothing, lifeskills,GED classes and case management
- House young adults aged 18-24 years of age at HomeBase of NAC as they pursue a positive, healthy and productive future
- Supplement food needs to residents needing assistance
- Engage in important community projects like the Phoenix Indian School Visitors Center located at Steele Indian School Park.
Arizona Charitable Tax Credit
Native American Connections qualifies for the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit. Donate by April 15th and take a dollar for dollar reduction on your Arizona tax liability. Taxpayers filing as “single” may claim a maximum credit of $400. Taxpayers that file as “married” may claim a maximum credit of $800. The Arizona Charitable Tax Credit may be taken in addition to credits for donations made to public and private schools, foster care organizations and support for military families. Please consult a qualified tax advisor for advice on your personal tax situation.
Effective September 2018, Arizona tax payers taking the charitable tax credit must include Native American Connections' Qualifying Charitable Organizaton Code (QCO) on their tax returns. The Native American Connections' QCO is 20537.
Other Ways to Donate
- Participate in your employer’s Workplace Giving Campaign
- Valley of the Sun United Way and other United Ways – NAC #1160
- AZ State Employees Charitable Campaign – NAC #ST705
- Federal Employees – NAC #43367
- Employer Matching
- Contact your Human Resources Department to find out if your employer has a matching gift program.
- Many employers will match your monetary gift or make a donation to Native American Connections for your volunteer hours.
Individuals, schools, companies, faith communities, scouts and many other groups can provide goods and services often used in our programs and housing communities. Our most-needed items are listed on our wishlist with emphasis (yearround) on:Pillows, Undergarments (for men and women in all sizes) Socks and Depends (for men and women in all sizes)
For specific questions on donating or volunteering contact the Volunteer Coordinator at 602-254-3247